Senior System Engineer
You will join our Solution Experts (Level 3 - technical) team and be responsible to help solving complex, escalated, tickets of our Service Desk.
You will also be dedicated to implement and design new infrastructures, work on various high-level projects like disaster recovery solutions, load-balancing & clustering implementations, O365 & Azure migrations, etc...
- Required knowledge/experience:
- Academic :Minimum Professional Bachelor Applied Computer Science or more
- Language Skills: Fluent in Dutch or French with good notions of the other language, English is a plus
- Experience: A strong experience in a equivalent position is required
- Technical skills:
- We are mainly working with Microsoft & VMware technologies. Consequently, you need to be MCSA-MCSE and/or VCA-VCP certified. IT Anywhere offers you the opportunity to obtain these certifications
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016/2019
- Microsoft Office365 & Azure
- Scripting and programming is a plus
- Attitude & Personality:
- Good communication skills
- Stress resistant
- Excellent planning and time-management skills
- Highly motivated, results oriented
- Able to identify, analyze and solve problems efficiently
- Constantly wanting to improve your technical skills and knowledge
- Documentation is important for you and you want to share your knowledge with your colleagues
- A challenging full-time job within a young and dynamic IT company
- An exciting work environment with plenty of responsibilities and exciting projects
- An interesting salary package including laptop, insurance package and a company car
Do you want to be a part of our team and take up the challenge?
Do not hesitate to send us your curriculum vitae (in Word document or PDF) to HR@it-anywhere.com. We will contact you very quickly.