Service Desk Engineer
You will join our technical team and will be a member of our Service Desk working from our call-center in Zaventem or directly at the customer site, providing first, second and afterwards, when more experienced, third level support, implementing and designing new infrastructures.
We mainly work in Microsoft environments, consequently, our System Engineer needs to be Microsoft certified. IT Anywhere offers you the opportunity to obtain these certifications
- Certificate: Professional Bachelor Applied Computer Science or equivalent, ITIL certificate is a strong plus
- Language Skills: fluent in Dutch or French with good notions of the other language, English is a plus
- Experience: A first experience of 1 or 2 years is appreciated but not required
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft Cloud Technologies like O365, M365 & Azure
- Microsoft Office 2016/2019
- Microsoft Teams/Planner/Sharepoint
- VMware knowledge is a strong plus
- Scripting and programming is a plus
- Hardware/software/network troubleshooting
Attitude & Personality:
- Good communication skills
- Excellent planning and time-management skills
- A professional and customer friendly attitude
- Able to work autonomously and act as a team player
- Highly motivated, achieving results
- Able to identify, analyze and solve problems efficiently
- Constantly wanting to improve technical skills and knowledge
A challenging full-time job in a young team and excellent career opportunities.
An interesting salary package including laptop, insurance package and a company car.
You want to be a part of our team?
Do not hesitate to send us your curriculum vitae (in Word document or PDF)
We will contact you very quickly.